The Charities Health & Safety Package (CHaSP)
The Charities Health & Safety Package (CHaSP).
Don’t leave yourself open to unwanted accidents & incidents which emanate from a lack of time, knowledge or experience, let Sphere RHSM Ltd provide the health & safety competency for your charity.
We promise to your charity that we will provide a cost effective, simple to understand and implement health & safety management system which:-
- Benefits your organisation at all levels by being approachable & understanding
- Is sympathetic to your charity’s goals and charity model
- Is charity friendly and charity focussed
- Is positive and gives you confidence that you have the right safety decision makers in place
- Is focussed on mentoring key staff in a way so that they can roll out the right safety information & advice to your frontline teams
- Helps your commissioners in understanding their responsibilities in providing documentation, training and face to face communication & consultation
- Helps you gain more work for your charity by helping you to understand & complete pre-qualification questionnaires & essential tender documents
- Gives you responsible and realistic safety advice based on your charity’s risk ,which is not gold plated or over cautious
Is it difficult to get the right advice specifically geared to your charity?
Is it also difficult for you:-
- In worrying about how scare mongers blur the scenery around workplace injury and ill health?
- To find a dedicated health & safety helpline specifically geared to your charity?
- To get straight forward, simple to understand and implement advice?
- With the plethora of health & safety regulations and guidance being difficult to understand and even more difficult to implement in your charity?
- To find the time, knowledge or experience to put in place proper health & safety policies, procedures and safe systems of work which protect your employees & your clients.
- To understand what specific tenders require from you with regards to health & safety information?
- To have the right skills in-house to implement focussed health and safety actions and advice specific to your charity’s risk & needs?
What Sphere RHSM Ltd can provide.
Is it the right time for you to find the right safety organisation which will help you:-
- Produce a risk profile that truly reflects your charity’s risk to its employees
- Find advice that is understandable and simple to implement
- Understand your legal obligations & safety responsibilities to your staff
- Help you to identify the basic health & safety training for your staff
- Work with you to provide a safe working environment for your staff
- A dedicated safety relationship manager well versed in your charity’s risk
- A dedicated helpline which you can access and is geared to your charity (01223 654 465)
- Mentor your staff so that they understand what their responsibilities are in your organisation
Sphere RHSM Ltd, the skills & knowledge for your Charity.
How can I be sure that Sphere Risk Health & Safety Management Ltd have the right skills to provide these services?
- Sphere RHSM Ltd have testimonials that you can access simply by completing the information box at the bottom of the page – or – simply email MD Stephen Smith from the Contact Us page
- Sphere RHSM Ltd’s team of relationship managers are fully focussed and sympathetic to the working environments that todays charity has to work in
- Sphere RHSM Ltd would be really pleased to sit down with you for a coffee and produce a risk profile free of charge.
- Sphere RHSM Ltd have been working with various charities for over five years, these include Pro-Help, Sue Ryder, Peterborough Mind, Help for Heroes, PCVS, Little Big Souls, to name but a few.
What does my Charity get within this service?
- A dedicated safety relationship manager to provide you with simple to understand information and advice when you need it
- A free safety policy
- Risk assessments based on your risk profile
- A free risk profile
Retention Scheme Membership which includes:-
a. A knowledge base to use as and when required where your present areas of expertise may not be or are not as yet available
b. A regular review of health and safety documentation and procedures
c. A Competent person to act in areas of health and safety either by remote or on-site support.
d. Any other areas of specific health and safety advice which may be required from time to time
e. A gate keeper to aid in the resourcing of specific health and safety operation & action
f. Safety auditing or inspection of processes, activities, substances or machinery
g. A regular site presence, two site visits per year that you can use for training or specific site inspections/audits
h. Help with any health and safety documentation including tender documentation that is required from time to time
I’m interested in the Health & Safety Scheme for Charities, what’s the next step?
Send an Email to Stephen Smith. CMIOSH, OSHCR, Registered Consultant from the Contact Us page or ring 01223 654 465 for more information, we’re waiting to help.
What is the Cost?
Starting at £80 + VAT per month the cost of our service is based on the size of your charity and its risk profile. (What we do advise is longer term contracts to lessen the cost over the period of the contract.)
Please complete the information box on this page or ring 01223 654 465 for more information on the CHaSP